Converting your Facebook Profile to a Facebook Page has many advantages. Due to Facebook recent changes to the Facebook Platform Policies, access to Personal Facebook Profiles has been severely restricted for all social media tools.
However, you can easily convert your Facebook Profile to a Facebook Page. You will keep your personal Profile and can continue using it for personal communication while separating your business activities.
And, there are even several other benefits of converting your Facebook Profile to a Facebook Page:
- As Pages are designed for businesses and organizations, you will have access to more features that help you connect with your customers and reach your goals.
- You can use the Facebook Business Manager as a tool to manage your pages.
- You'll have access to Page insights to track engagement and visitor demographics like age and location.
- If you are working in a team, you can allow other people to edit your Page by granting them editor or admin rights to your Page.
- You can boost your posts with Facebook ads.
- Groups can be directly connected to your Page.
Do you want to keep sharing on your Facebook Profile?
>>Learn how to use Facebook Instant Sharing to share on Facebook Profiles & Pages and in Events & Groups