You can connect all the Facebook pages with Blog2Social, for which you have admin or editor rights.
If you can’t see or connect your Facebook pages, this is most likely due to missing rights.
If you take a look at the Facebook settings in your profile:
1) You will find the section "Business Integrations" on the left-hand side menu. If you click on this section you will see all the apps connected to your profile.
2) Click on "View and edit" next to Blog2Social.
3) A window will open and you will see a section "Show a list of the Pages you manage". Please make sure that this section is activated.
You also can use the following link which will guide you to the "Business Integrations" section:
If this still does not work, the page is probably connected to a Facebook Business Manager. You can check in the Business Manager to see if you have the required rights to post on this page. Or, if the Business Manager is managed by someone else, ask the administrator of the Business Manager to check the roles and rights for this page.
1) Take a look at the user settings, select your name and check, if the required rights are assigned to your name.
2) Take a look at the page settings to see, select your name and check, if the rights to post on this page are assigned to your name.
If you still can't see your page, it could be because Facebook did not recognize the new settings. This can be solved by disconnecting and reconnecting your Facebook accounts.
To check this, you can check the following instructions:
If you grant all the required rights Blog2Social, you will be able to see all Facebook pages for which you have admin or editor rights.