To connect Blog2Social to Google+ groups, please go to "networks" within your Blog2Social dashboard. Here you find an overview of all the networks you can connect Blog2Social with.
To connect your Facebook page please click on "+Group".
A separate window will open and ask you for your log in data. Please enter:
- Your username / email
- Your password
- The exact name of the google+ group you'd like to connect Blog2Social to
- The group ID
- Click on "authorize"
You find the correct group ID in the URL of the Google+ group. Here marked in light green.
Tip: If you are already logged into your Google+ account in another tab of your browser, Blog2Social will automatically connect to the profile, when you click on "+Group".
If you are not sure about the correct group id, you can also insert the URL of the respective group into the field "Auto detect group-id" and Blog2Social will automatically identify the correct group id.
After you've done so, you will receive a notification that your authorisation is not yet complete.
- Make sure your group ID is available
- Click on the link "Confirm access to Google account"
- A separate window will pop up - click "confirm" to enable account access
- Click on "confirm" once more at the buttom of the page and you'll have successfully authorized a Google+ group
If you have several profiles it's easy to get confused! In general you can connect your Blog2Social to any group you are a member of. If you are entering a group ID your profile is not currently a member of, you will receive the notification that the ID you've entered is invalid .
So, if you have more than one G+ profile, please make sure to use the correct one.
Done! You've successfully authorized a Google+ group.