You can connect all the Facebook pages with Blog2Social, for which you have admin or editor rights.
If you can’t see or connect your Facebook pages, this is most likely due to missing rights.
Settings for Facebook pages in your Facebook profile
- You will find the section "Business integration" on the left-hand side menu. If you click on this section you will see all the apps connected to your profile.
- Select Blog2Social.
- Click on "view and edit".
- A window will open and you will see a section "show a list of pages you manage".
- Please make sure that this section is activated.
Settings for Facebook pages in the Facebook Business Manager
If you still can't see your page, it could be because Facebook did not recognize the new settings. This can be solved by disconnecting and reconnecting your Facebook accounts.
To check this, you can check the following instructions:
- Remove all your existing Facebook connections from Blog2Social.
- Log in to your Facebook account on www.facebook.com.
- Click on the black arrow at the top right of your Facebook navigation bar to open a drop-down menu and select ‘Settings’.
- Click ‘Business-Integrations’ on the left side menu.
- Hover over the Blog2Social App and remove it by clicking the x.
- Log out of Facebook
- Go back to your WP and connect your Facebook accounts, groups, and pages again with Blog2Social and make sure that you grant Blog2Social all rights to access your accounts and pages.
If you grant all the required rights Blog2Social, you will be able to see all Facebook pages for which you have admin or editor rights.
More tips and troubleshooting solutions for Facebook pages
- I connected my Facebook page, but I still cannot post to that page. What can I do?
- How do I connect Blog2Social with my Facebook page?