To connect to a Facebook page you have to be admin of that page. If you are, please go to"networks" within your Blog2Social Dashboard.
Here you find an overview of all the networks you can connect Blog2Social with. To connect your Facebook page please click on "+Page".
A separate window will open and ask you for your login data. Please confirm your authorization by entering:
- Your username or email
- Your password
- Confirm everything by clicking "log in"
Tip: To make the authorization easier, we advise you to log into your Facebook account in a separate tap of your browser. If you then click on "+profile" or "+page" Blog2Social automatically authorizes the profile or page and connects with it.
In case you are managing more than one page you can choose which page to connect Blog2Social with.
- Check which page Blog2Social suggests
- Select the specific page in the drop-down menu by clicking the arrow
- Confirm everything by clicking "authorize"
Done! You've successfully authorized your Facebook page
Troubleshooting for connecting Facebook pages
- I cannot connect my Facebook page / I cannot see my Facebook page
- I connected my Facebook page, but I still cannot post to that page. What can I do?