You can connect any Facebook group to your Blog2Social you are an admin or a member of.
To connect Blog2Social with Facebook public groups, please go to "networks" within your Blog2Social Dashboard. Here you find an overview of all the networks you can connect with Blog2Social. To connect Blog2Social with your Facebook group simply click on "+group".
A separate window will open and ask for your login data:
If you have admin rights to the Facebook public group you want to connect, select “Select own manage group”, then:
- Open the drop-down menu to select the group you want
- Click "Authorize"
If you don’t have admin rights but are a member of a Facebook public group, you can select “Add public group”, then:
- Insert the URL of the group in the “Auto-detect Group-Id” in the box and click “scan URL”. Group Name and ID will be added automatically.
- Click “authorize”
Please note: Group administrators need to add third-party apps in the group settings. Please add the Blog2Social app to the group settings of your own groups.
If you want to post to a group you are a member of, please ask your group administrator to add the Blog2Social app to the group settings.
Learn how to add the Blog2Social app to your Facebook group.
Note: Every Facebook group has its own specific set of rules. Please make sure to read those rules carefully before posting in Facebook groups to prevent being blocked from a group. Learn how to optimize your posts for the target group in a specific Facebook group in our FAQ: How do I customize my social media posts individually?
More tips and troubleshooting solutions for Facebook groups
- I cannot connect Blog2Social to Facebook groups, why?
- How to automatically post to multiple groups on Facebook?
- Posting on Facebook - Troubleshooting checklist and solutions for connecting and posting on Facebook accounts