In order to post to your Facebook page, in some cases you will have to adjust the posting rules in the settings of your Facebook page.
- Log in to Facebook via your browser and open the page settings.
- In the section "General" look up "Visitor Posts".
- Select "Allow visitors to the Page to publish posts" and check "Allow photo and video posts".
If you still cannot post to your page check the app settings of Blog2Social on Facebook. To do so click the setting symbol left-hand side to Blog2Social in the app list to open the settings. In the very first section "App visibility and post audience" "public" has to be selected.
More troubleshooting tips for Facebook pages
- How do I connect Blog2Social with my Facebook page?
- I cannot connect my Facebook page / I cannot see my Facebook page