Blog2Social enables you to not only share and post your Wordpress posts to Social Media but also re-publish your whole posts on blog networks like Tumblr, Medium and Torial.
To optimize blog posts for republishing on Medium, Tumblr, and Torial, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Blog2Social dashboard and click on the "Posts" button.
- Select the blog post you want to republish on the blog networks.
- Click on the "share on social media" button.
You will then be redirected to the Blog2Social network preview.
- First, make sure you have Blog2Social connected to your blog networks.
- By default, Blog2Social automatically filters out the blog post on Medium, Tumblr and Torial with the HTML codes. You have the option to optimize and customize the post in the preview on Medium, Tumblr and Torial.
- Additionally, you can customize the post with the following HTML tags in the one-page-editor:
In the one-page-editor you will also see that Blog2Social already automatically generated the posts text. Scroll down through the blog post to check whether you like the format.
When you have edited your blog post, scroll down and click on "Share" to re-publish your post.
After your individually customization of your post you can save these as drafts. All of your customizations, as well as your network selection and scheduling times will be saved in your draft.