Depending on the license you choose you can use your license key for multiple users on one or more blogs/ domains. You are free to use the license key for different users in one blog/domain or for users on different blogs/ domains depending on the license you have purchased.
If you want to change the users of your license:
- Log in on http://service.blog2social.com/ with your user credentials: username and password that you got in your registration email
- When you are logged in, you can see information on licenses, account, and invoices
- Go to "Licenses"
- You can check which version of Blog2Social is registered under your account
- You can see how many users are activated with your license key, who it is and on which domain/website the license key is used
- To switch a license key from one user or website to another, delete the respective license key here. This is your license key
- To activate another user, please copy-paste this license key and insert it in the right sidebar of your Blog2Social Dashboard in the back end of your WordPress
- You can see when your license expires
More tips for your license management
- How do I activate my license key?
- User management: How to assign license keys and social network accounts to other users
- How to add more sites, groups and users?