You might receive the following security challenges or error message. If so, please follow our instructions below:
1) If you successfully connected your Instagram account but receive the following error message: “Your authorization is interrupted. Please check your authorization.”, please follow these 3 steps:
- Log out of any current Instagram sessions.(Smartphone/PC)
- Delete your Blog2Social connection to Instagram
- Check your app store to see if you missed an Instagram update
- Check your Instagram profile to see if it is complete (e.g birthday and phone number)
- Reconnect to Instagram
- Log in with your Instagram username and password only
2) You may be prompted to enter a security code to confirm your account. Instagram will send you an email or SMS with a security code for your e-mail account. Please, copy and paste this code into the Blog2Social popup window for the security code and click ‘confirm’.
If you do not receive the code, please note the following: The email with the code will be sent by Instagram. Please check your email in the Instagram app to see if it is the right one. Make sure your email is verified and you can receive other emails from Instagram. Please also check your spam folder to make sure that the email has not landed there.
3) If you have clicked on “confirm” but your account does not appear among your connected networks, please log into your instagram account. You may receive a message saying that Instagram detected “suspicious login attempts” from the Blog2Social server based near Cologne, Germany.
Solution: Please, confirm “This was me”. This is important to receive a new verification code and successfully connect to Instagram.
You declined that query? Please send us an e-mail to: email@example.com
4) If you successfully connected your Instagram account but still receive the following error message: “Your limit has temporarily been reached for this network. Try again later.”, you may have shared too many posts in short succession. Please note that Instagram has released new security standards for the frequency of posts and does not allow posts in short succession.
Solution: Wait for about 1 - 3 minutes between posts in order to share your images successfully on Instagram.
5) If you encounter any other notifications and can’t connect Instagram, please follow the steps mentioned here.