If you cannot connect with Facebook or your posts are not posted or not displayed correctly, there can be multiple reasons.
In the following guides, you will find the most common issues and solutions to solve them:
Connecting Facebook with Blog2Social:
- How do I connect Blog2Social with my Facebook profile?
- How do I connect Blog2Social with my Facebook page?
- How do I connect Blog2Social with Facebook groups?
- I cannot connect Blog2Social to Facebook groups, why?
- I cannot connect my Facebook page / I cannot see my Facebook page
Posting on Facebook:
- How to connect my website to Facebook for auto posting?
- How to automatically post to multiple groups on Facebook?
- When I post to Facebook, no image or the wrong image appears in my post. What can I do?
- Why is my image not displayed on Facebook?
- I connected my Facebook page, but I still cannot post to that page. What can I do?
- Why do I receive the error message "Post not found" when posting a link post
- How to share on Facebook Profiles with Facebook Instant Sharing
- How do I customize my Facebook posts individually?
- How to use post templates for Facebook posts?
- How to create individual social media posts from images, videos, texts, or links
- How do I select the post-type of my Facebook posts?
- What is Facebook Instant Caching?
- What are OG Open Graph Tags for Facebook?
- Can I remove the "Posted by Blog2Social" stamp from my Facebook posts?
More Tips for Facebook