Social networks provide a huge potential for your marketing. Social signals help you to see which of your posts generate engagement from your followers in the form of likes, shares, and comments. You can use this data to review specific campaigns and optimize your social media marketing.
Track the performance of your posts directly in Blog2Social, starting with Facebook and Twitter and with more networks to follow. With these social media metrics, you can see the performance of your social media posts you shared with Blog2Social.
You can track the following metrics:
- Impressions: A count of how many times the post has been viewed.
- Likes: A count of how many times the post has been liked.
- Re-Shares/ Re-Tweets: A count of how many times the post has been reshared or retweeted.
- Comments: A count of how many times the post has been replied to.
How can I activate the social media metrics?
The social media metrics are currently in the beta phase. With the Business license you have the opportunity to try out the function before the official launch. This way we can use the feedback of our customers to further optimize the function, if necessary so you can use the performance of your posts in the best possible way for your social media strategy.
You can activate the social media metrics by the following steps:
- Make sure that you have the latest Blog2Social version. You can check this via the WordPress section "Plugins".
- Create and share a social media post for which you want to track the metrics.
- After 24 hours, you can check the first metrics of the post under the menu item "Social Media Metrics".
Please note: The metrics for the social media posts are updated every 24 hours. The social media posts are monitored for 30 days. After 30 days, the last status is permanently recorded and can be accessed in the archive at any time.
Can I track all kinds of social media posts?
Yes, you can track all kinds of social media posts you shared with Blog2Social. This includes
- WordPress posts, pages and products,
- imported posts as well as
- "Social Media Posts" consisting of a link, video, image or text.
Stay tuned to get more information about the official launch of the social media metrics!Tags: Insights, Social Media Metrics