Today, we released the new version of the WordPress plugin Blog2Social. Better social media automation for you! You can select between image post format and link post format for every single social media post and top up your license with additional groups.
Choose the post format for every single post
You can select the post format for your posts on Facebook profiles, pages and groups as well as for your tweets. Select between the image post format and the link post format.
You can set your favorite post format by default in the Settings of Blog2Social. Just click Settings, choose the Network Settings and click on a network to edit the post format.
- You can set the post format to image post format (aka photo post on Facebook or image tweet on Twitter) or link post format (aka link post on Facebook or link tweet on Twitter)
- You can set the post format for sharing on Facebook and Twitter (PREMIUM)
- You can set the post format separately for social media posts you share on Facebook profiles, pages and groups (PREMIUM PRO and BUSINESS)
- Open the Settings
- Choose the Network Settings
- Select the network
- Edit the network settings and click save
If you want to switch the post format for a single social media post, open the one-page preview editor with a click on Share on Social Media next to each blog post in the list of posts in Posts & Sharing or click Custom Sharing & Scheduling on the WordPress editor page. You find the currently selected post format above each editor field. Click on the selected post format to switch the post format for the respective post.
Top up your PREMIUM license with additional groups
Many bloggers told us that they are happy with the available network connections, but would like to connect another group on Facebook or Google+.
You now can top up the number of available groups for Facebook and Google+, if you have an active PREMIUM license.
- Log in to your account on https://service.blog2social.com
- Open the tab Licenses
- Click Purchase Groups below the list of your PREMIUM licenses
- Select the license and the network from the drop down and purchase
More details about plans and pricing you can find on the pricing page.
Tip: If you're using PREMIUM SMART, consider an upgrade. With PREMIUM PRO or BUSINESS you have more network connections to profiles, pages and groups available and you can benefit from additional features like
- Post on LinkedIn pages and XING pages and groups
- Use the Auto-Scheduler to automatically share your blog posts scheduled at the best times or personal time settings whenever you publish or update a blog post
- Uploaded and post images from the media library
- Predefine the post format separately for Facebook profiles, pages and groups
- Define multiple combinations of networks for different purposes
you can find a comprehensive comparison of the PREMIUM licenses on the pricing page.