Update your Blog2Social to version 5.7 to save your customized social media posts as drafts. This makes it easier for you to save and edit your current customizing work to continue at a later time. Or, use your drafts for repurposing your social media posts.
Save your customizing work as drafts
Save your work
There are times when you simply need to be able to save the customized social media posts you have prepared so far and continue at a later time. Blog2Social helps you save your work, even if you need to stop right in the middle of your customizing and scheduling process.With the introduction of drafts, you can now save your customized social media post in Blog2Social whenever you like and easily continue, edit or share your customizations at a later time.
This way you can easily create different posts with different texts, images, hashtags and formats for each network and save them for later. You can also save your scheduling dates or recurring scheduling in the draft.
Save time by re-using your posts
Time is the most important resource in our daily lives. Re-purposing your evergreen content will extend your reach and the lifetime of your content. By saving your customizing work as drafts, you can simply re-use customized social media posts to create more variations much easier and faster. This saves time that you can spend on other things (like creating valuable content or engaging with your community). Just save your customized and scheduled social media posts as drafts and re-use these drafts again at a later time.
As often as you like!
Content curation: Delete old content drafts you don’t want to curate any more
Bulk saving articles to curate? Collecting interesting articles is fun and can easily be done using the Blog2Social: Social Media Poster Extension for Chrome or Firefox while browsing the web. This can easily lead to hundreds of articles that might be interesting for your followers. But when it’s time to schedule your content curation, many of them might not make the cut.
With Blog2Social 5.7 you are now able to delete the posts you once planned to curate but changed your mind. This helps you to “clean up“ and keep the best possible overview of your content drafts that you have saved for curating.
Additional Updates and Optimizations
- Hashtags from WordPress tags are now correctly added for posts created with the autoposter.
- Excerpts from WordPress posts that were created with the Gutenberg Editor are now correctly transferred to social media with the autoposter.
- Network connection with scheduled posts can now be deleted correctly.
- Instagram posts that were posted without text can now be found in the notifications tab.
- When users change their connections while refreshing them, the new connection name will now be displayed correctly. For example: Changing the connection for page A to page B, the name of the connection will now be correctly displayed as “page B”.
- For the profile on the Business Network Xing you can now choose between link post and image post.
More information: How can I save my social media posts as drafts?