Update Blog2Social to version 6.2 to re-schedule and re-share your blog content automatically. Use the Sniply URL shortener and benefit from more enhanced usability features.
Re-share your posts automatically (Premium: Smart, Pro & Business)
Keep your social media feed updated automatically with awesome content and save valuable time by reviving your evergreen content regularly.
Automate your resharing process with Blog2Social, so you can use your time to create new content and interact with your community.
Select which blog posts, pages or custom post types you would like to revive, as well as the time and interval and Blog2Social fills your social media feeds automatically for you.
>>Learn how to automatically re-share your posts.
You can now connect Sniply to Blog2Social to automatically share Sniply links with all your social media posts. The popular URL shortener allows you to create a snip with a call-to-action that will be attached to your link and displayed on the linked site as a small overlay box. This enables you to include a call-to-action with every link you share, even with curated content.
Use Sniply to increase conversions from every piece of content you share. You can drive traffic to your website, landing page, customer service and more.
It’s easy: Connect your Sniply account to Blog2Social. Select your brand and your CTA snip and Blog2Social will automatically attach your Sniply short links to your social media posts.
>> Learn how to use Sniply with Blog2Social and how to create snips with CTAs for your short links.
Please note: Please create at least one brand and one CTA in your Sniply account to connect Sniply to Blog2Social successfully.
More Improvements and Tweaks:
- You can now see when you last shared a post in the “Favorites” tab.
- Auto-Posting settings are now also displayed in the sidebar.
- Filter options in the “Site & Blog Content” section now stay applied when you click on a different tab.
- Auto-Poster for imported posts: You can now post more than 10 posts for Google My Business, as long as they are within your autoposts per day/user (25 for Smart, 50 for Pro, 100 for Business).
- Best Times will now correctly load for XING.
- The social media calendar will now correctly show the right post format for Instagram.
- Posting Templates will now only be applied for other users if the option is checked while sharing a social media account.
- You can now correctly plan your post in the “Create Social Media Post” section, after changing the post format.
- Pinterest: You can now change your pinboard for already scheduled posts. Furthermore, Blog2Social now creates titles for your pins.
- WordPress tags for custom post types can now be used to automatically generate hashtags with Blog2Social.
- Troubleshooting tool update: You can now check database rights with the troubleshooting tool.