Update Blog2Social to version 6.8.2 to ensure you are using the latest version available with the latest Blog2Social features and customizations.
New adaptations and improvements:
Autoposter for imported posts: You can share your imported posts on Facebook pages, Twitter, and Google My Business and now also on Telegram.
Social Media Posts: You can now create and share posts consisting of links, video links, images and text on the networks Torial, Tumblr and Google My Business
Bug fixes / Usability:
- Emojis for Google My Business posts
- Open Graph Tags are considered for Telegram posts now
- The theme name is displayed in the Troubleshooting-Tool
- The post type link post and image post is displayed in the overview of shared/scheduled posts
- Calendar: If a post didn’t get shared you can see it by an exclamation mark in the calendar. The notification, why your post didn’t get shared, is displayed by mouseover & mouse click on the exclamation mark now.
- Time format: You can now choose if you like to set the time format to 24h or to 12h (am/pm) in the Blog2Social settings.
- Autoposter for imported posts: Select a specific post category of your imported posts to be shared automatically.
- Wording adjustments of error messages and hints