The social networks Twitter, Facebook, VKontakte (VK.com), XING, and LinkedIn offer you to choose between two basic post formats to present your content:
Using different post formats gives you the opportunity to determine the focus of your social media post.
The image post format sets the focus on your image. If you click on the image, the image will enlarge. When using Blog2Social, your link is inserted as a clickable link below your text.
The images you used for your social media posts will be automatically uploaded to the image gallery aka photo album. This way they stay visible on your profile when your post has long disappeared in the flow of social media posts.
An image post consists of:
A link post focuses on your link and your blog content. When using the link post format the social networks automatically generate a link preview from your Meta or Open Graph information.
Clicking on your image or link preview will take them directly to your blog post.
Use the link post format to lead your readers to your blog, website or online shop by giving them a first impression of your content. If your post contains an image, the social media also display the first image detected on the your page or the selected image you choose from the Blog2Social image gallery. The image is automatically linked to your blog post.
A link post consists of:
1. The comment you want to publish on your social media.
2. Automatically generated hashtags from your WordPress tags (Blog2Social feature).
3.-5. The link preview: By clicking on the link preview you will be lead directly to your blog post.
3. Description: automatically generated from your og:description / twitter:description tags.
4. Image: automatically generated from your og:image / twitter:image tags.
5. Title: automatically generated from your og:title / twitter:title tags.