People’s’ attention spans seem to be forever getting shorter and shorter, the internet and our endless phone notifications, with more and more things drawing our attention, this isn’t surprising. It’s said that the average attention span has gone down from 12 seconds in the year 2000 to just 8 seconds now. If this is actually […]
Become a social media pro with this free guide!
- How to Communicate on Social Media During the COVID-19 Crisis
- How to Handle the Coronavirus Crisis: Communication Strategies for Your Business
- How to use Google My Business and Social Media to Boost Local SEO Ranking
- How to Set Up a Solid Social Media Strategy for 2020
- How to Brand Your Blog: 5 Tested Tips
- How to Be More Authentic on Social Media While Still Making Sales