Are you an expert in the areas of social media, social media tools, blog marketing or WordPress and would like to write a guest article for the Blog2Social community?
Become a guest author on Blog2Social
In order to provide our readers with high-quality content, we established a number of guidelines which must be followed when writing a guest article.
- Our blog features the topics social media, social media tools, social media automation, tips for bloggers, blog marketing, blogger relations, content marketing and WordPress. Your article should build on these topics and provide high-quality content.
- Your article should reflect an original concept, compelling arguments, and high-quality writing according to journalistic standards.
- Articles should give readers in-depth tactical takeaways that are supported by relevant, recent examples, original quotes, original graphics, and current data.
- Please consider journalism ethics and standards when writing the guest post.
- Articles that have been published elsewhere will not be published on Blog2Social. Please do not include any self-promotion in your contribution. Links to analyses, studies, checklists, infographics etc. are possible if agreed upon.
What We Won’t Accept
- Topics that have been overly covered on our blog before. Please do a search of our site before submitting your articles.
- Articles that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Articles that are too promotional for your company or organization.
- Contents that are offensive or inaccurate.
- Contents that violate any copyright laws.
- Don’t use click bait in your headlines. Be informative.
- We address our readers directly: ‘You can…’
- The article should be clearly structured into paragraphs and subheadings.
- For a better readability, you should use bullet points for enumerations or main arguments. Tips, examples, definitions or additional information can be highlighted in boxes.
- Your article should be at least 1000-1500 words. More is always appreciated.
- Your article should be keyword optimized.
- All articles should be carefully edited and proofread.
- Links to additional information are accepted and welcome, as long as they are not overly promotional. Don’t include affiliate links
- Please provide a featured image for your article. The image should be 900 x 506 pixels wide (png or jpg format). You should include the title in the featured image. We will gladly create that image for you.
- Other visuals like checklists, infographics, tables, statistics or screenshots are appreciated.
- When quoting statistics or other figures, always include the source.
- When using graphics, be sure to observe copyright law. If you use graphics of third parties, please send proof that you have the right to use them.
- Please conclude your article with a short conclusion or summary
- We will publish a short author biography with your post. Please provide us with a brief information about yourself of approx. 40 words and a link to your blog or website. We will also list your social media profiles if you provide the respective links.
- You can add a square photo to the author’s description with a minimum resolution of 200 x 200 pixels. We can also use the link to your LinkedIn profile picture or your WordPress gravatar.
Procedure for publishing your guest article
- All submitted guest articles will be checked by the Blog2Social team before they are published on our blog.
- We will notify you to let you know when your article will be published.
- The Blog2Social Team reserves the right to edit guest articles. If major changes are to be made to the article, we will, of course, communicate the changes with you before publishing.
Why publishing guest articles on Blog2Social?
The Blog2Social blog is a valuable content resource for social media topics. Our readers are bloggers, companies with corporate blogs and the social media community. Our blog posts are also emailed to our subscriber list of more than 21.000 subscribers and customers of our tools Blog2Social Plugin, Blog2Social WebApp and PR-Gateway.
Every post on our blog will be cross-promoted on our social media channels with more than 30.000 followers, naturally with the help of our social media plugin Blog2Social to generate more reach and visibility for your guest article.
Your post will be promoted on Facebook and Twitter in business networks XING, LinkedIn and Google+, in the image networks Instagram, Pinterest and Flickr, in content networks Medium, Tumblr, Torial, Bloglovin’ as well as on Diego and Reddit. With our individual approach to the communities we reach different target groups.
In addition to a basic seeding plan for the first 14 days, we will schedule social media postings for your guest post over several months. In our most active communities on Twitter, we will be seeding your post even more frequently.
Here we have summarized for you the range your guest article can anticipate: