Update Blog2Social to version 6.3 to join the Blog2Social Community and share your tweets across your Twitter profiles with automatic retweets.
Update your Blog2Social to 6.3 to join the Blog2Social Community. Benefit from the collective knowledge and experience of Blog2Social users from all around the world and share your own expertise in the new Blog2Social Community. Find all the information you need in one place and save valuable time by connecting with other users to discuss common questions.
To join the community, create your personal community account in your Blog2Social Plugin in your WordPress backend. Just go to Blog2Social “Help & Community”, enter your preferred username, your email address, and a password, and you are done!
We hope to see you soon in the Blog2Social Community!
Twitter Autopost Retweets
Many of you have more than one Twitter profile and asked us for options to share content on multiple Twitter accounts. The Twitter terms of service only allow to share original content on one profile. However, retweets are allowed to cross-share content on multiple accounts. You can now easily share your post across your Twitter accounts with automatic retweets.
Define a network collection with your Twitter profiles to share your content in your Blog2Social Autoposter settings. Then select the Twitter profile for your original content (main Twitter profile). Blog2Social will now automatically retweet your original tweet on all your selected Twitter profiles in your selected network collection for all your auto-posted content.
More Improvements and Tweaks:
- Re-share feature improved: There are now separate notifications for “no posts found” and “posts are already in queue”.
- Optimized post filter options: Posts are now correctly sorted in the calendar view; posts that were scheduled but deleted are now correctly listed as “not yet shared”; you can now also see posts from subcategories.
- LinkedIn now correctly takes the og:image for your posts, rather than the oEmbed tag image if you select the option in the settings.
- If your blog post does not have a featured image, the re-share feature now searches for an alternative image in your post or page and takes this image.
- The notification for the autoposter limit (for imported posts only) now correctly disappears after 24h.
- You can now use the “Create Social Media Posts” feature for XING profiles and pages.
- Blog2Social notifications for Facebook now offer additional tips on how to fix your connection.
- We added a social media networks overview for the Autoposter, Re-Share and create social media posts feature, so you can see exactly which social networks can be used for which feature.
- Profile selection for the autoposter optimized.