Blog2Social makes sure that your data is always secure. Please update your Blog2Social to version 5.1.3 to benefit from the latest security update.
Further adjustments of the connections to the Blog2Social-Server with Curl -> replaced by the WP HTTP API.
This is a non-visible update: Users won’t notice any difference in their workflow.
Blog2Social makes sure that your data is always secure. Please update your Blog2Social to version 5.1.2 to benefit from the latest security update.
All Curl connections have been converted to the WP HTTP API class to increase security. This is a non-visible update: Users won’t notice any difference in their workflow.
Connect your Facebook groups to Blog2Social to post directly and automatically to your chosen Facebook groups. You can post to your own groups as well as groups you are a member of.
- Post in multiple groups simultaneously
- Schedule all your Facebook group posts in advance
- Use the auto-poster to automatically post your new blog post in all your Facebook groups
>>> Learn how to connect and post to Facebook automatically
Please note: Group administrators need to add third-party apps in the group settings. Please add the Blog2Social app to the group settings of your own groups. If you want to post to a group you are a member of, please ask your group administrator to add the Blog2Social app to the group settings. This is how it works.
Update to Blog2Social version 5.1.1 to use Instant Sharing for Google+.
Google+ Instant Sharing
Google+ has announced to cease its consumer services over the next couple of months due to the disclosure of severe data leaks caused by recent hacker attacks. Consequently, Google has made several changes to APIs and is winding down general access of third-party apps. Due to the recent API changes, some Google+ accounts now need a direct connection to Google+ to be able to share on their profiles, pages and in groups. To help you keep on sharing content with your followers on Google+, you can now use Blog2Social Instant Sharing to share on Google+ profiles, pages and in groups.
- Connect your Google+ page to post directly to your page.
- Connect your Profile to post to your Profile and all your Google+ Communities (Groups).
Update your Blog2Social to version 5.1 to benefit from the new advanced and fully customizable best time manager as well as additional updates that make your social media automation easier and more fun. Like emojis!
Advanced Best Time Manager
The new advanced best time manager makes it easier than ever to set up a cross-posting schedule for all your networks. You can use the pre-configured best times settings to automatically apply them to your post, or you can individually customize your own time settings for each connection to make sure you reach your target group and followers when they are online.
Do you post to multiple profiles, pages or groups with different audiences and you want to share your posts to each account at a different time and date? No problem! Just set the times for each page individually, and even set time delays to share your posts over several days or weeks across your social communities.
While scheduling your posts you can then load these individual best times with just one click for all your social media accounts. You can even delay the post for several days automatically, to spread your posts out through the week.
Set your best time settings up once to quickly apply them to all your posts while planning or save them to the auto-poster to automatically apply them to your next post.
Additional Updates and Optimizations
- Say it with emojis – Network formatting optimization for LinkedIn: You can now use Emojis on LinkedIn . (You can already add Emojis to Twitter, Facebook, Google+, XING, Tumblr, Medium, Instagram, Pinterest, and Flickr. Learn how to add emojis to your posts.)
- Handling network connections: When you want to delete a connected social media account in the Blog2Social networks tab, you also need to delete your scheduled posts for this network account. You can now tick a checkbox to delete all scheduled posts for this account in one step. This is how it works.
Update your Blog2Social to version 5.0.4 to benefit from network formatting optimizations and usability updates.
Network formatting optimizations
- Share longer news on Google My Business: You can now share up to 1.500 characters on Google My Business.
- Share longer news on LinkedIn: You can now share up to 1.300 characters on LinkedIn.
- Improved formatting for your Instagram posts: You can now add paragraphs to your comment text on Instagram.
- Facebook Instant Sharing: Notification for image post format will now be displayed more prominently.
- Deleting posts in the social media calendar now correctly deletes the posts from your scheduling.
- Auto poster settings are now correctly applied for custom post types.
Update your Blog2Social to version 5.0.3 to benefit from usability updates for a better user experience with the plugin Hummingbird.
- Compatibility with Hummingbird established
- Minor code optimization for the auto-poster for RSS imported posts
Update your Blog2Social to version 5.0.2 to benefit from usability updates for a better user experience with the Gutenberg Editor and Facebook Instant Sharing.
- Minor code optimization for Gutenberg Editor
- Minor code optimization of Meta-Tags
- Optimization of Facebook Instant Sharing: Special characters can now be used in quotes for Facebook Instant Sharing