After you've registered for the trial or purchased Blog2Social Premium you receive a license key.
You received your license key with your welcome email, together with the log in credentials. Please check your inbox and the spam folder of your email system.
To activate your license key:
- Copy the license key you've received
- Log in to your WordPress backend with the specific user that you want to activate
- Go to Blog2Social -> "Premium" or "Upgrade License"
- Paste the license key in the respective field
- Click on "Activate License"
If you're using the Premium Business subscription of Blog2Social, you can assign your license key to other WordPress users on your website. Please check the following guide:
User management: How to assign license keys and social media accounts to other users
How can I manage my Blog2Social license?
In order to check the current status of your Blog2Social license, you can log in to service.blog2social.com/en/login/ with the user data you received via email when you registered your account.
On service.blog2social you can see an overview of your Blog2Social account. Here you can edit the users that you have activated with your license key. After deleting a license, you can use the license key again.