Update Blog2Social to version 6.4 to use posting templates for all your social networks to individually customize the layout of the post format for your social media posts. Check your template settings with a dynamic preview of your posts.
Posting Templates: Customize the layout of the post format for all social media networks (Premium)
You can now use posting templates to individually customize your default format for all social media networks. You can now save your individual layout settings as default and select your settings to share your social media posts faster with individually tailored posts on each social network.
Change your post format, select the parameters for your text, add general hashtags, and more!
To define your default settings for a specific social network, click on the “Edit Post Format” Button on the Blog2Social “Networks” panel.
>> Learn how to customize and apply post templates for your social media posts.
Please note: As Instagram does not activate URL links in comments as clickable links, URL links are no longer added to your post with the default Instagram template. However,, the template settings now provide you with the option to include your links automatically in your Instagram posts by clicking the check-box you can see below:
Dynamic preview of your posting template settings
To check your settings, a new dynamic preview will show you how your posts will look when shared with the new customized template. The preview of your posting template now changes in real-time, when you change the settings of your post template.
Blog2Social will display the content of your latest post in the preview as an example to show how your post will look with your customized settings.
More Improvements and Tweaks:
- You can now filter your blog posts by main categories and subcategories in the overview for your “Website & Blog Content” .
- You can now correctly filter by “shared by user”, when you open the post overview in the calendar.
- You can now use a “b2s_filter_wp_post_hashtag” hook for hashtags in Blog2Social.
- Blog2Social now cuts the pre-filled comment text correctly after a full sentence in XING posts.
- Posting templates are now correctly applied by the autoposter.