Customization instead of scattergun approach: Why customized social media posts lead to more likes Studies show that many bloggers use the scattergun approach when sharing blog posts on social networking sites due to the lack of time and resources. With the scattergun approach all social media posts are posted with the same text to all social networks. […]
Become a social media pro with this free guide!
- 21 Best WordPress Marketing Plugins You Must Have
- Instagram Business, Creator, or Personal Account? Why the Instagram Business Account may be the best solution
- How to Set Up a Solid Social Media Strategy for 2021
- The Best Times to Post on Social Media
- 4 Ways to be Authentic on Social Media (and Increase Engagement)
- How to Make Your Blog Look Professional