To post to your Instagram Business Account with Blog2Social, you need a Facebook page to link the Business Account to. The link can be made from Facebook or from Instagram.
Make sure you have an Instagram Business Account beforehand. If you currently have a Personal Profile, you can follow this guide to learn more about how to convert it to an Instagram Business account.
How to convert your Personal Instagram profile into an Instagram Business Account
How to create a connection between your Facebook page and your Instagram Business Account
To be able to connect to your Facebook page, you should have an admin role for the Facebook page you want your Instagram Business Account to connect to.
You can check your current role for this individual Facebook page by checking the page role settings: Facebook -> Settings -> Page Roles.
If you have the required Facebook page permissions, you can proceed to connect the Facebook page to your Instagram Business Account:
1. Go to your Facebook page.
2. Select "Settings" from the menu.
3. Select "Instagram".
4. To add an Instagram account to your page, select "Connect Account". Then enter the Instagram username and password for your Instagram account and select "Sign in".
5. If you don't have an Instagram Business Account, Facebook will prompt you to convert your Personal Instagram Profile to an Instagram Business Account.
Note: If you want to remove the Instagram account, select "Disconnect" and confirm your selection within Facebook.
If you have connected your Facebook page to your Instagram Business Account, you can easily check this connection in your Instagram mobile app.
Please click on "Edit Profile" and then on "Pages" under the "Business Information" section to check your configuration.
Alternatively, it is also possible to connect a Facebook page from within Instagram:
1. Access your profile and click on the "Edit profile".
2. To connect a Facebook page to your Instagram Business Account, all you have to do is click on "Connect or create".
3. Then you can select an existing Facebook page or create a new one directly from within Instagram.
6. Finally, just confirm the selection and the Instagram Business Account is connected to your Facebook page.
After you have checked and configured these two requirements, you can now connect your Instagram business account with Blog2Social.
You can find out how to do this in the guide:
How do I connect Blog2Social with my Instagram Business Account?
Troubleshooting guides for Instagram and Personal Instagram Profiles
- Connecting Instagram - Things to check
- Posting on Instagram - Troubleshooting checklist and solutions for connecting and posting on Instagram accounts
- Why doesn't Instagram post my image or display my image incorrectly?
- Why does Instagram not publish my post/text?
- Why does my Instagram post appear without caption and hashtags?
- Instagram could not post my image, because my image is not available
- Instagram has blocked my account